And So To Bed
591-593 King's Road, Fulham, London, SW6 2DU
Lat/Lon: 51.477921703534015, -0.1902008056640625
work 020 7731... 020 7731 3593
Contact And So To Bed
Use this form to contact And So To Bed directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
And So To Bed is a luxury bedroom retailer with a flagship showroom at the heart of the Kings Road. Their designs range from contemporary classics to authentic copies of antiques. From simple to splendid, there are beds made from wood or leather, brass or nickel, and forged or cast metal. Upholstered pieces can also be tailor-made - in the customer’s own fabric or in And So To Bed’s own beautiful materials. All pieces share an attention to detail and robust, hand finished construction that takes the bed beyond a fashion statement and turns it into an heirloom. The right mattress is an investment in our wellbeing, but too many of us buy in haste and repent at leisure. And So To Bed’s unique concept in mattress shopping occupies a dedicated area in each showroom. It is designed as a relaxed, quiet environment where customers can leisurely test a wide range of different mattresses. Specialist staff will guide people through the many considerations and options: these cover all price ranges and include And So To Bed’s own luxury label together with the finest models from Vi-Spring and Tempur.
|Monday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Vi Spring, Tempur
Products & Services
Luxury beds, bedroom furniture, mattresses, matress, divans, bed linen, bed, pillows, headboard, bedside tables, armoires, chests, dressing tables, chairs, mirrors, stools and lamps.
The arrival of Autumn is all about starting afresh. It's back to work, back to school and time to upgrade your wardrobe for the new season ahead. But what are the trends and how can you make them work for...
What moves people to spend the money on a luxurious designer watch? If you currently own a nice watch, I mean a really honest-to-goodness nice watch, you already know the answer to that. If you are one of the folks...
Held at the beautiful Chelsea Old Town Hall, the Chelsea Antiquarian Book Fair is the go-to destination for literary enthusiasts and antique dealers alike. A firm fixture in the King's Road shopping calendar, this 24-year-old event is a unique opportunity...
Home projectors do not play the grainy, flickering images you might remember from years ago. Projectors display high-definition images that can make your home theater unique. Everyone will want to come to your home.MoviesHome projectors can display your favorite movies...
The internet is a fantastic resource for children, allowing them to complete research, learn new skills and interact with friends. However, the internet also offers the perfect anonymity for predators. Familiarising yourself with online grooming and the dangers it poses...
Reebok arrive in Chelsea on Saturday 7th June, ready to empower people to live a fit and healthy lifestyle with its first ever FitHub. The Reebok FitHub stores aim to bring the community together via a different, challenging and rewarding...
Harvest is excited to unveil its new shoe lounge in partnership with footwear brand, Kate Kuba. Kate Kuba has created a boudoir-style boutique on the lower ground floor at Harvest, offering stylish and beautifully crafted shoes to complement Harvest’s elegant dress...
You’ve finally got a job! Whether it’s a part-time gig at a local cafe, or a few hours’ babysitting each week, or even a paper round, you’re finally earning your own money, Here’s some great tips to help you make...
Since February 2008, Fruitful Office has been supplying one tree for every fruit basket that it delivers. The Africa campaign works alongside the charity Ripple Africa, to provide Guava and pawpaw trees in nurseries across Malawi. Deforestation is a serious problem in...
With the UK Government changing the rules surrounding corporate fraud to hold companies themselves liable for crimes committed by their employees, it's clear that fraud is a big problem. In fact fraud in the UK is becoming increasingly sophisticated leaving...
- "Lovely to see our Juliet Bed in Jacquie Rufus-Isaacs' #Cotswolds #Bedroom ;) @_houseandgarden http://t.co/3t6U9a4kqr http://t.co/o4y8yURrsv" about 9 hours ago
- "Lovely to see our Juliet Bed in Jacquie Rufus-Isaacs #Costwolds #Bedroom ;) @_houseandgarden http://t.co/3t6U9a4kqr http://t.co/KY3NSsgAaj" 2 days ago
- "RT @_houseandgarden: Stay in bed a little longer and gaze at these dreamy bedroom ideas: http://t.co/lyGFMTZLAD http://t.co/ZEYn5eCKS0" 2 days ago
Still to add – coming soon
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 19 Oct 2014 at 18:33.
- New Yelp review of ZARA.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 19 Oct 2014 at 12:33.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 19 Oct 2014 at 06:34.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 19 Oct 2014 at 00:33.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 18 Oct 2014 at 18:32.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 18 Oct 2014 at 12:33.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 18 Oct 2014 at 06:34.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 18 Oct 2014 at 00:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 17 Oct 2014 at 18:33.