And So To Bed
591-593 King's Road, Fulham, London, SW6 2DU
Lat/Lon: 51.477921703534015, -0.1902008056640625
work 020 7731... 020 7731 3593
Contact And So To Bed
Use this form to contact And So To Bed directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
And So To Bed is a luxury bedroom retailer with a flagship showroom at the heart of the Kings Road. Their designs range from contemporary classics to authentic copies of antiques. From simple to splendid, there are beds made from wood or leather, brass or nickel, and forged or cast metal. Upholstered pieces can also be tailor-made - in the customer’s own fabric or in And So To Bed’s own beautiful materials. All pieces share an attention to detail and robust, hand finished construction that takes the bed beyond a fashion statement and turns it into an heirloom. The right mattress is an investment in our wellbeing, but too many of us buy in haste and repent at leisure. And So To Bed’s unique concept in mattress shopping occupies a dedicated area in each showroom. It is designed as a relaxed, quiet environment where customers can leisurely test a wide range of different mattresses. Specialist staff will guide people through the many considerations and options: these cover all price ranges and include And So To Bed’s own luxury label together with the finest models from Vi-Spring and Tempur.
|Monday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Vi Spring, Tempur
Products & Services
Luxury beds, bedroom furniture, mattresses, matress, divans, bed linen, bed, pillows, headboard, bedside tables, armoires, chests, dressing tables, chairs, mirrors, stools and lamps.
Cosmopolitan? Sex on the beach? Dry Martini? Three types of rum with a dash of pineapple, elderflower garnished with enticing lavender foam? Or possibly your taste buds just want to sip a happy hour mojito? No matter what your grog...
A worrying and extremely damaging new type of financial fraud has surfaced in the past couple of months in America, preying on those in society who are most in need. Experts are warning UK consumers to be on their guard...
The latest addition to the Chelsea dining scene, L'Oud Des Eurasie, is ready to impress a new crowd.Based a stone's throw from the Kings Road, this luxurious neighbourhood restaurant is bringing together the sensual aromas of the Middle East with...
This month all eyes are on the Kings Road as The Ivy Chelsea Garden opens just in time for spring. The all-day dining spot, which will accept as many walk-ins as possible, is the latest spin-off to the critically acclaimed...
Designed for style-savvy city-goers, Kings Road's latest offering is none other than The Handbag Clinic.Opening its first flagship store in February 2015, the concept is simple yet sophisticated - a luxury spa where handbags are repaired, restored and reinvented.A brainchild...
Set in a striking Georgian building, Zinnia is an all-day Japanese fusion restaurant and lounge located at 86 Fulham Road. Opening their doors to the public this week, the interior has been expertly reinvented to house a dedicated restaurant, ambient...
While there may be no place quite like The Wild, Wild West, Beaver Lodge is definitely the next best thing. Chelsea's latest after-dark offering comes in the form of a cabin bar and dance saloon based on places such as...
The opportunity to move to Chelsea came somewhat out of the blue as part of a job opportunity offered to my partner. Living above the pub he will run is not exactly the ‘normal’ Chelsea way but it will, nevertheless...
From sample sales to Santa's grotto, Chelsea is one of the best and brightest places to be during the winter months. While snow may not be falling just yet, there's plenty of festive fun to be had already! Here's our...
Once an all-American tradition, this year the flash sales and unrivalled discounts of Black Friday are yours for the taking! Making Boxing Day madness a thing of the past, here’s our edit of some of tomorrow’s must-visit stores.Peter JonesHosting a...
- "Sweet dreams... http://t.co/Rb30EEbZUq" about 13 hours ago
- "#Faberge: A Life of its Own screening in UK cinemas from today. Go see. http://t.co/qYkj2LdlTk #luxury #interiordesign @OfficialFaberge" about 21 hours ago
- "*English Country Cottage* - come on in... https://t.co/ybtPM5nNhP #interiordesign #gardens #botanical #interiors http://t.co/nhHSBGzM8G" 2 days ago
Still to add – coming soon
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Tuesday 30 Jun 2015 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Tuesday 30 Jun 2015 at 00:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Monday 29 Jun 2015 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Monday 29 Jun 2015 at 12:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Monday 29 Jun 2015 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Monday 29 Jun 2015 at 00:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 28 Jun 2015 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 28 Jun 2015 at 12:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 28 Jun 2015 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 28 Jun 2015 at 00:31.