And So To Bed
591-593 King's Road, Fulham, London, SW6 2DU
Lat/Lon: 51.477921703534015, -0.1902008056640625
work 020 7731... 020 7731 3593
Contact And So To Bed
Use this form to contact And So To Bed directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
And So To Bed is a luxury bedroom retailer with a flagship showroom at the heart of the Kings Road. Their designs range from contemporary classics to authentic copies of antiques. From simple to splendid, there are beds made from wood or leather, brass or nickel, and forged or cast metal. Upholstered pieces can also be tailor-made - in the customer’s own fabric or in And So To Bed’s own beautiful materials. All pieces share an attention to detail and robust, hand finished construction that takes the bed beyond a fashion statement and turns it into an heirloom. The right mattress is an investment in our wellbeing, but too many of us buy in haste and repent at leisure. And So To Bed’s unique concept in mattress shopping occupies a dedicated area in each showroom. It is designed as a relaxed, quiet environment where customers can leisurely test a wide range of different mattresses. Specialist staff will guide people through the many considerations and options: these cover all price ranges and include And So To Bed’s own luxury label together with the finest models from Vi-Spring and Tempur.
|Monday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Vi Spring, Tempur
Products & Services
Luxury beds, bedroom furniture, mattresses, matress, divans, bed linen, bed, pillows, headboard, bedside tables, armoires, chests, dressing tables, chairs, mirrors, stools and lamps.
Set in a striking Georgian building, Zinnia is an all-day Japanese fusion restaurant and lounge located at 86 Fulham Road. Opening their doors to the public this week, the interior has been expertly reinvented to house a dedicated restaurant, ambient...
While there may be no place quite like The Wild, Wild West, Beaver Lodge is definitely the next best thing. Chelsea's latest after-dark offering comes in the form of a cabin bar and dance saloon based on places such as...
The opportunity to move to Chelsea came somewhat out of the blue as part of a job opportunity offered to my partner. Living above the pub he will run is not exactly the ‘normal’ Chelsea way but it will, nevertheless...
From sample sales to Santa's grotto, Chelsea is one of the best and brightest places to be during the winter months. While snow may not be falling just yet, there's plenty of festive fun to be had already! Here's our...
Once an all-American tradition, this year the flash sales and unrivalled discounts of Black Friday are yours for the taking! Making Boxing Day madness a thing of the past, here’s our edit of some of tomorrow’s must-visit stores.Peter JonesHosting a...
Celebrating 10 years in business, Ancienne Ambiance are taking the exciting leap from web to walk in this season. From the comfort of their new Chelsea-based boutique, customers will be taken on a sensual journey through the exquisite scents of...
Temperley London - a fashion power house, a firm favourite with the Duchess of Cambridge and now the latest pop-up shop on the King's Road.Stocking a special edit of the label's Fall and Winter 2014 offerings, the store will host...
Perfect for starting the festive season off in style, the British Red Cross will be transforming Kensington Town Hall into a winter wonderland! Held on the 26th November, whether it’s your baby’s first Christmas or a much-loved family tradition, a...
This party season, those in the-know will be heading to Harvest on the Kings Road. Boasting an unrivalled selection of cocktail dresses and ball gowns for over 20 years, this established Chelsea boutique has both a sought-after collection and a...
Kicking off for a new season, The University of London Symphony Orchestra is hosting an exciting programme of Shostakovich, Adams and Bernstein on 23rd November at St. Stephen’s Church in Kensington.Home to one of the leading student orchestras in the...
- "RT @Cat_ASTB_Trade: Townhouse, Hackney http://t.co/DA8Ii0JB6A Inspiring use of our Versailles within this luxuriously moody and sultry bedr…" about 15 hours ago
- "RT @countrylivinguk: With National #storytelling Week just around the corner, how will you be celebrating? http://t.co/U2et1pqKnZ http://t.…" about 16 hours ago
- "RT @FoxLintonAssoc: Beautiful faux lavender wall at @MaisonObjet #mo15 #FLA http://t.co/fWBywinF45" about 16 hours ago
Still to add – coming soon
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Monday 26 Jan 2015 at 18:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Monday 26 Jan 2015 at 12:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Monday 26 Jan 2015 at 06:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Monday 26 Jan 2015 at 00:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 25 Jan 2015 at 18:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 25 Jan 2015 at 12:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 25 Jan 2015 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 25 Jan 2015 at 00:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 24 Jan 2015 at 18:30.
- New Yelp review of Big Easy.