23 King’s Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 4LY
Lat/Lon: 51.4870484, -0.1698492
work 020 7758... 020 7758 3550
Contact Banana Republic
Use this form to contact Banana Republic directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
Banana Republic is an accessible-luxury brand that brings modern, soulful, effortless style. Characterised by elevated design, luxurious fabrics and approachable prices, the collections include menswear, womenswear, accessories and shoes.
|Monday||09:30 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||09:30 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||09:30 - 19:00|
|Thursday||09:30 - 19:00|
|Friday||09:30 - 19:00|
|Saturday||09:30 - 19:00|
|Sunday||12:00 - 18:00|
Products & Services
Men's clothes, women's clothes, shoes, handbags & accessories.
Set in a striking Georgian building, Zinnia is an all-day Japanese fusion restaurant and lounge located at 86 Fulham Road. Opening their doors to the public this week, the interior has been expertly reinvented to house a dedicated restaurant, ambient...
While there may be no place quite like The Wild, Wild West, Beaver Lodge is definitely the next best thing. Chelsea's latest after-dark offering comes in the form of a cabin bar and dance saloon based on places such as...
The opportunity to move to Chelsea came somewhat out of the blue as part of a job opportunity offered to my partner. Living above the pub he will run is not exactly the ‘normal’ Chelsea way but it will, nevertheless...
From sample sales to Santa's grotto, Chelsea is one of the best and brightest places to be during the winter months. While snow may not be falling just yet, there's plenty of festive fun to be had already! Here's our...
Once an all-American tradition, this year the flash sales and unrivalled discounts of Black Friday are yours for the taking! Making Boxing Day madness a thing of the past, here’s our edit of some of tomorrow’s must-visit stores.Peter JonesHosting a...
Celebrating 10 years in business, Ancienne Ambiance are taking the exciting leap from web to walk in this season. From the comfort of their new Chelsea-based boutique, customers will be taken on a sensual journey through the exquisite scents of...
Temperley London - a fashion power house, a firm favourite with the Duchess of Cambridge and now the latest pop-up shop on the King's Road.Stocking a special edit of the label's Fall and Winter 2014 offerings, the store will host...
Perfect for starting the festive season off in style, the British Red Cross will be transforming Kensington Town Hall into a winter wonderland! Held on the 26th November, whether it’s your baby’s first Christmas or a much-loved family tradition, a...
This party season, those in the-know will be heading to Harvest on the Kings Road. Boasting an unrivalled selection of cocktail dresses and ball gowns for over 20 years, this established Chelsea boutique has both a sought-after collection and a...
Kicking off for a new season, The University of London Symphony Orchestra is hosting an exciting programme of Shostakovich, Adams and Bernstein on 23rd November at St. Stephen’s Church in Kensington.Home to one of the leading student orchestras in the...
Local review rating for Banana Republic. Average rating 3.0 based on 5 reviews.
Thu 14 February 2013
I have to agree with Erica U. that the cloth are great for work. Nice materials and unassuming cuts for everyday office wear...if you're not asked to crawl... Read more...
Fri 13 January 2012
Cute new line of purses and accessories, the clothes are great for work. Read more...
Fri 30 September 2011
I always find Banana Republic promises so much and delivers so little. Two reasons: - The sizes are excitingly wrong, so I am always smaller here than in... Read more...
- "RT @miss_dinky: Banana Republic with Mad Men® http://t.co/kaQxri8Suj our top ten from the women's Mad Men Collection @BRStyleUK" almost 2 years ago
- "RT @Clothesmakethem: @BananaRepublic This will send MAD MEN Bananas - Banana Republic & MAD MEN Collab.Read more @Clothes-Make-The-M ..." almost 2 years ago
- "RT @BananaRepublic: @BRStyleUK London Calling! Uk fans: Head to our Regent Street store *now* for your Mad Makeover like Roy. xo - BR ht ..." almost 2 years ago
Still to add – coming soon
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 29 Jan 2015 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 29 Jan 2015 at 12:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 29 Jan 2015 at 06:32.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 29 Jan 2015 at 00:31.
- Hottest local business today is Buona Sera Jam.
- New Yelp review of Bluebird Chelsea.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Wednesday 28 Jan 2015 at 18:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Wednesday 28 Jan 2015 at 12:36.
- Free Delivery at Andreas of Chelsea Green.
- Free Delivery at Andreas of Chelsea Green.