23 King’s Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 4LY
Lat/Lon: 51.4870484, -0.1698492
work 020 7758... 020 7758 3550
Contact Banana Republic
Use this form to contact Banana Republic directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
Banana Republic is an accessible-luxury brand that brings modern, soulful, effortless style. Characterised by elevated design, luxurious fabrics and approachable prices, the collections include menswear, womenswear, accessories and shoes.
|Monday||09:30 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||09:30 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||09:30 - 19:00|
|Thursday||09:30 - 19:00|
|Friday||09:30 - 19:00|
|Saturday||09:30 - 19:00|
|Sunday||12:00 - 18:00|
Products & Services
Men's clothes, women's clothes, shoes, handbags & accessories.
Perfect for starting the festive season off in style, the British Red Cross will be transforming Kensington Town Hall into a winter wonderland! Held on the 26th November, whether it’s your baby’s first Christmas or a much-loved family tradition, a...
This party season, those in the-know will be heading to Harvest on the Kings Road. Boasting an unrivalled selection of cocktail dresses and ball gowns for over 20 years, this established Chelsea boutique has both a sought-after collection and a...
Kicking off for a new season, The University of London Symphony Orchestra is hosting an exciting programme of Shostakovich, Adams and Bernstein on 23rd November at St. Stephen’s Church in Kensington.Home to one of the leading student orchestras in the...
This month, British brand Smart Turnout launches their pop-up store on the King’s Road. The London-based menswear and accessories label, was founded by Philip Turner in 1999 following his departure from the British Army. In British horse racing each rider...
Looking for Christmas gift inspiration? Look no further than Mama Brown’s! Based on the Kings Road, London’s largest pop up store is back, bigger and better than ever from November the 25th.Reinventing an old Victorian postal warehouse, guests will be...
It's no secret that Anthropologie are experts when it comes to fashion and homeware design, but did you know their creative talents expand to the world of curation?Described as a platform for artists, designers and brands who inspire the label...
A staple on the vintage scene, Frock Me! Vintage Fashion Fair has been the ultimate destination for retro finds since the 1990's. Favoured with models, fashion editors and retro enthusiasts alike, the fair has been attended by everyone from Kate...
Londoners have a lot to thank Scandinavia for: the invention of the zip, flat pack furniture and, of course, the fashion. The byword for minimalist cool, Nordic design is celebrated for its clean-cut lines and sophisticated simplicity. This month, online...
The arrival of Autumn is all about starting afresh. It's back to work, back to school and time to upgrade your wardrobe for the new season ahead. But what are the trends and how can you make them work for...
What moves people to spend the money on a luxurious designer watch? If you currently own a nice watch, I mean a really honest-to-goodness nice watch, you already know the answer to that. If you are one of the folks...
Local review rating for Banana Republic. Average rating 3.0 based on 5 reviews.
Thu 14 February 2013
I have to agree with Erica U. that the cloth are great for work. Nice materials and unassuming cuts for everyday office wear...if you're not asked to crawl... Read more...
Fri 13 January 2012
Cute new line of purses and accessories, the clothes are great for work. Read more...
Fri 30 September 2011
I always find Banana Republic promises so much and delivers so little. Two reasons: - The sizes are excitingly wrong, so I am always smaller here than in... Read more...
- "RT @miss_dinky: Banana Republic with Mad Men® http://t.co/kaQxri8Suj our top ten from the women's Mad Men Collection @BRStyleUK" over 1 year ago
- "RT @Clothesmakethem: @BananaRepublic This will send MAD MEN Bananas - Banana Republic & MAD MEN Collab.Read more @Clothes-Make-The-M ..." over 1 year ago
- "RT @BananaRepublic: @BRStyleUK London Calling! Uk fans: Head to our Regent Street store *now* for your Mad Makeover like Roy. xo - BR ht ..." over 1 year ago
Still to add – coming soon
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 22 Nov 2014 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 22 Nov 2014 at 12:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 22 Nov 2014 at 06:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 22 Nov 2014 at 00:30.
- New Yelp review of Pet Pavilion.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 21 Nov 2014 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 21 Nov 2014 at 12:31.
- (Alert) 20% Off Sale Items at Anthropologie.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 21 Nov 2014 at 06:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 21 Nov 2014 at 00:30.