279 King's Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 5EW
Lat/Lon: 51.4857503, -0.1731118
work 0871 220... 0871 220 8000
Contact Cineworld Chelsea
Use this form to contact Cineworld Chelsea directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
Cineworld has lots of screens and offers many refreshments to enjoy with your film on the King's Road. Cineworld is a national cinema operator with a wide selection of movies for everybody.
|Monday||14:00 - 00:00|
|Tuesday||14:00 - 00:00|
|Wednesday||14:00 - 00:00|
|Thursday||14:00 - 00:00|
|Friday||14:00 - 00:00|
|Saturday||14:00 - 00:00|
|Sunday||14:00 - 00:00|
Products & Services
Cinema, movie, film
Once an all-American tradition, this year the flash sales and unrivalled discounts of Black Friday are yours for the taking! Making Boxing Day madness a thing of the past, here’s our edit of some of tomorrow’s must-visit stores.Peter JonesHosting a...
Celebrating 10 years in business, Ancienne Ambiance are taking the exciting leap from web to walk in this season. From the comfort of their new Chelsea-based boutique, customers will be taken on a sensual journey through the exquisite scents of...
Temperley London - a fashion power house, a firm favourite with the Duchess of Cambridge and now the latest pop-up shop on the King's Road.Stocking a special edit of the label's Fall and Winter 2014 offerings, the store will host...
Perfect for starting the festive season off in style, the British Red Cross will be transforming Kensington Town Hall into a winter wonderland! Held on the 26th November, whether it’s your baby’s first Christmas or a much-loved family tradition, a...
This party season, those in the-know will be heading to Harvest on the Kings Road. Boasting an unrivalled selection of cocktail dresses and ball gowns for over 20 years, this established Chelsea boutique has both a sought-after collection and a...
Kicking off for a new season, The University of London Symphony Orchestra is hosting an exciting programme of Shostakovich, Adams and Bernstein on 23rd November at St. Stephen’s Church in Kensington.Home to one of the leading student orchestras in the...
This month, British brand Smart Turnout launches their pop-up store on the King’s Road. The London-based menswear and accessories label, was founded by Philip Turner in 1999 following his departure from the British Army. In British horse racing each rider...
Looking for Christmas gift inspiration? Look no further than Mama Brown’s! Based on the Kings Road, London’s largest pop up store is back, bigger and better than ever from November the 25th.Reinventing an old Victorian postal warehouse, guests will be...
It's no secret that Anthropologie are experts when it comes to fashion and homeware design, but did you know their creative talents expand to the world of curation?Described as a platform for artists, designers and brands who inspire the label...
A staple on the vintage scene, Frock Me! Vintage Fashion Fair has been the ultimate destination for retro finds since the 1990's. Favoured with models, fashion editors and retro enthusiasts alike, the fair has been attended by everyone from Kate...
Local review rating for Cineworld Chelsea. Average rating 3.0 based on 42 reviews.
Sun 15 December 2013
This was the first time I took my son to the cinema to watch Disney's frozen he loved it the cinema lobby was clean tidy and seemed very magical for a 6... Read more...
Tue 19 February 2013
As a regular to Cineworld Llandudno Junction and normally a Happy Customer. I came away very disappointed this time. Went to see a film showing in Screen... Read more...
Sat 06 November 2010
THE SOUND, Oh, the sound. This time it was the sound, and after telling them about it twice, THE SOUND it remained. How many speakers does a regular screen... Read more...
- "#TheImitationGame still selling out, don't forget to book online and reserve your seat http://t.co/5bi6GqybRB #popular #busy" about 24 hours ago
- "RT @Movie_Match: @appleinnes @CineChelsea text FILM to 241, as long as you're on Orange or EE, they'll send you a code and you use it when …" 16 days ago
- "RT @appleinnes: @CineChelsea How do I buy a ticket from you with my 2 for 1 orange Wednesday?" 16 days ago
Still to add – coming soon
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 28 Nov 2014 at 00:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 27 Nov 2014 at 18:31.
- Black Friday on the King’s Road
- Black Friday on the King’s Road
- Temperley London Takes On Winter
- (Alert) 20% Off Sale Items at Anthropologie.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 27 Nov 2014 at 12:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 27 Nov 2014 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 27 Nov 2014 at 00:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Wednesday 26 Nov 2014 at 18:30.