279 King's Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 5EW
Lat/Lon: 51.4857503, -0.1731118
work 0871 220... 0871 220 8000
Contact Cineworld Chelsea
Use this form to contact Cineworld Chelsea directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
Cineworld has lots of screens and offers many refreshments to enjoy with your film on the King's Road. Cineworld is a national cinema operator with a wide selection of movies for everybody.
|Monday||14:00 - 00:00|
|Tuesday||14:00 - 00:00|
|Wednesday||14:00 - 00:00|
|Thursday||14:00 - 00:00|
|Friday||14:00 - 00:00|
|Saturday||14:00 - 00:00|
|Sunday||14:00 - 00:00|
Products & Services
Cinema, movie, film
A worrying and extremely damaging new type of financial fraud has surfaced in the past couple of months in America, preying on those in society who are most in need. Experts are warning UK consumers to be on their guard...
The latest addition to the Chelsea dining scene, L'Oud Des Eurasie, is ready to impress a new crowd.Based a stone's throw from the Kings Road, this luxurious neighbourhood restaurant is bringing together the sensual aromas of the Middle East with...
This month all eyes are on the Kings Road as The Ivy Chelsea Garden opens just in time for spring. The all-day dining spot, which will accept as many walk-ins as possible, is the latest spin-off to the critically acclaimed...
Designed for style-savvy city-goers, Kings Road's latest offering is none other than The Handbag Clinic.Opening its first flagship store in February 2015, the concept is simple yet sophisticated - a luxury spa where handbags are repaired, restored and reinvented.A brainchild...
Set in a striking Georgian building, Zinnia is an all-day Japanese fusion restaurant and lounge located at 86 Fulham Road. Opening their doors to the public this week, the interior has been expertly reinvented to house a dedicated restaurant, ambient...
While there may be no place quite like The Wild, Wild West, Beaver Lodge is definitely the next best thing. Chelsea's latest after-dark offering comes in the form of a cabin bar and dance saloon based on places such as...
The opportunity to move to Chelsea came somewhat out of the blue as part of a job opportunity offered to my partner. Living above the pub he will run is not exactly the ‘normal’ Chelsea way but it will, nevertheless...
From sample sales to Santa's grotto, Chelsea is one of the best and brightest places to be during the winter months. While snow may not be falling just yet, there's plenty of festive fun to be had already! Here's our...
Once an all-American tradition, this year the flash sales and unrivalled discounts of Black Friday are yours for the taking! Making Boxing Day madness a thing of the past, here’s our edit of some of tomorrow’s must-visit stores.Peter JonesHosting a...
Celebrating 10 years in business, Ancienne Ambiance are taking the exciting leap from web to walk in this season. From the comfort of their new Chelsea-based boutique, customers will be taken on a sensual journey through the exquisite scents of...
Local review rating for Cineworld Chelsea. Average rating 3.0 based on 45 reviews.
Sun 15 December 2013
This was the first time I took my son to the cinema to watch Disney's frozen he loved it the cinema lobby was clean tidy and seemed very magical for a 6... Read more...
Tue 19 February 2013
As a regular to Cineworld Llandudno Junction and normally a Happy Customer. I came away very disappointed this time. Went to see a film showing in Screen... Read more...
Wed 07 November 2012
First visit to the cinema for yonks and a pleasant surprise. Saw Skyfall from very comfy seats and a reasonable price. I think I may be going back to see... Read more...
- "California dreamin' goes differently than we know it... and this time, you won't be "safe and warm"! When the... http://t.co/d53QzRMI3p" about 15 hours ago
- "Can't wait till holidays? The weather makes you crave your summer rest even more? Worry not! #Moomins are taking... http://t.co/LRbKMC063g" about 23 hours ago
- "Watching for the newest trends? Yellow is in vogue this summer! #Minions are back... and ready to take over the... http://t.co/oiYQWR2852" 2 days ago
Still to add – coming soon
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 30 May 2015 at 00:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 29 May 2015 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 29 May 2015 at 12:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 29 May 2015 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 29 May 2015 at 00:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 28 May 2015 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 28 May 2015 at 12:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 28 May 2015 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 28 May 2015 at 00:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Wednesday 27 May 2015 at 18:31.