279 King's Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 5EW
Lat/Lon: 51.4857503, -0.1731118
work 0871 220... 0871 220 8000
Contact Cineworld Chelsea
Use this form to contact Cineworld Chelsea directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
Cineworld has lots of screens and offers many refreshments to enjoy with your film on the King's Road. Cineworld is a national cinema operator with a wide selection of movies for everybody.
|Monday||14:00 - 00:00|
|Tuesday||14:00 - 00:00|
|Wednesday||14:00 - 00:00|
|Thursday||14:00 - 00:00|
|Friday||14:00 - 00:00|
|Saturday||14:00 - 00:00|
|Sunday||14:00 - 00:00|
Products & Services
Cinema, movie, film
Set in a striking Georgian building, Zinnia is an all-day Japanese fusion restaurant and lounge located at 86 Fulham Road. Opening their doors to the public this week, the interior has been expertly reinvented to house a dedicated restaurant, ambient...
While there may be no place quite like The Wild, Wild West, Beaver Lodge is definitely the next best thing. Chelsea's latest after-dark offering comes in the form of a cabin bar and dance saloon based on places such as...
The opportunity to move to Chelsea came somewhat out of the blue as part of a job opportunity offered to my partner. Living above the pub he will run is not exactly the ‘normal’ Chelsea way but it will, nevertheless...
From sample sales to Santa's grotto, Chelsea is one of the best and brightest places to be during the winter months. While snow may not be falling just yet, there's plenty of festive fun to be had already! Here's our...
Once an all-American tradition, this year the flash sales and unrivalled discounts of Black Friday are yours for the taking! Making Boxing Day madness a thing of the past, here’s our edit of some of tomorrow’s must-visit stores.Peter JonesHosting a...
Celebrating 10 years in business, Ancienne Ambiance are taking the exciting leap from web to walk in this season. From the comfort of their new Chelsea-based boutique, customers will be taken on a sensual journey through the exquisite scents of...
Temperley London - a fashion power house, a firm favourite with the Duchess of Cambridge and now the latest pop-up shop on the King's Road.Stocking a special edit of the label's Fall and Winter 2014 offerings, the store will host...
Perfect for starting the festive season off in style, the British Red Cross will be transforming Kensington Town Hall into a winter wonderland! Held on the 26th November, whether it’s your baby’s first Christmas or a much-loved family tradition, a...
This party season, those in the-know will be heading to Harvest on the Kings Road. Boasting an unrivalled selection of cocktail dresses and ball gowns for over 20 years, this established Chelsea boutique has both a sought-after collection and a...
Kicking off for a new season, The University of London Symphony Orchestra is hosting an exciting programme of Shostakovich, Adams and Bernstein on 23rd November at St. Stephen’s Church in Kensington.Home to one of the leading student orchestras in the...
Local review rating for Cineworld Chelsea. Average rating 3.0 based on 42 reviews.
Sun 15 December 2013
This was the first time I took my son to the cinema to watch Disney's frozen he loved it the cinema lobby was clean tidy and seemed very magical for a 6... Read more...
Tue 19 February 2013
As a regular to Cineworld Llandudno Junction and normally a Happy Customer. I came away very disappointed this time. Went to see a film showing in Screen... Read more...
Sat 06 November 2010
THE SOUND, Oh, the sound. This time it was the sound, and after telling them about it twice, THE SOUND it remained. How many speakers does a regular screen... Read more...
- "This week at Cineworld Chelsea! It's a triple-bill of new releases with A Most Violent Year, The Gambler and... http://t.co/pEITJ311rS" 3 days ago
- "For our latest #FilmTimes and #ComingSoon movies visit http://t.co/In4NQZcVIS" 6 days ago
- "With wins at the Golden Globes and nominations for the upcoming Baftas and Oscars, James Marsh's... http://t.co/nLV4SxPsAQ" 6 days ago
Still to add – coming soon
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 25 Jan 2015 at 18:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 25 Jan 2015 at 12:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 25 Jan 2015 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 25 Jan 2015 at 00:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 24 Jan 2015 at 18:30.
- New Yelp review of Big Easy.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 24 Jan 2015 at 12:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 24 Jan 2015 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 24 Jan 2015 at 00:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 23 Jan 2015 at 18:31.