208 King's Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 5XP
Lat/Lon: 51.48765647323071, -0.16868948936462402
work 084449... 08444991144
Use this form to contact Habitat directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
Since 1964, Habitat has been challenging the way we think about our living space. Thanks to Terence Conran, a young furniture designer and restaurateur with a vision. Shop online or visit Habitat on King's Road.
|Monday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Saturday||09:30 - 18:30|
|Sunday||12:00 - 18:00|
Products & Services
Sofas, Living, Cookshop, Dining, Bed, Home, Office, Lighting, Textiles, Bath, Kids, Outdoors
What moves people to spend the money on a luxurious designer watch? If you currently own a nice watch, I mean a really honest-to-goodness nice watch, you already know the answer to that. If you are one of the folks...
Held at the beautiful Chelsea Old Town Hall, the Chelsea Antiquarian Book Fair is the go-to destination for literary enthusiasts and antique dealers alike. A firm fixture in the King's Road shopping calendar, this 24-year-old event is a unique opportunity...
Home projectors do not play the grainy, flickering images you might remember from years ago. Projectors display high-definition images that can make your home theater unique. Everyone will want to come to your home.MoviesHome projectors can display your favorite movies...
The internet is a fantastic resource for children, allowing them to complete research, learn new skills and interact with friends. However, the internet also offers the perfect anonymity for predators. Familiarising yourself with online grooming and the dangers it poses...
Reebok arrive in Chelsea on Saturday 7th June, ready to empower people to live a fit and healthy lifestyle with its first ever FitHub. The Reebok FitHub stores aim to bring the community together via a different, challenging and rewarding...
Harvest is excited to unveil its new shoe lounge in partnership with footwear brand, Kate Kuba. Kate Kuba has created a boudoir-style boutique on the lower ground floor at Harvest, offering stylish and beautifully crafted shoes to complement Harvest’s elegant dress...
You’ve finally got a job! Whether it’s a part-time gig at a local cafe, or a few hours’ babysitting each week, or even a paper round, you’re finally earning your own money, Here’s some great tips to help you make...
Since February 2008, Fruitful Office has been supplying one tree for every fruit basket that it delivers. The Africa campaign works alongside the charity Ripple Africa, to provide Guava and pawpaw trees in nurseries across Malawi. Deforestation is a serious problem in...
With the UK Government changing the rules surrounding corporate fraud to hold companies themselves liable for crimes committed by their employees, it's clear that fraud is a big problem. In fact fraud in the UK is becoming increasingly sophisticated leaving...
Now King's Road shoppers can enjoy US dress brand ‘Holt – Maison de Luxe’ as Harvest brings the collections to Chelsea and the capital. HOLT is a luxury brand specialising in hand-painted dresses, brought to life by US designer Elisea...
Local review rating for Habitat. Average rating 4.5 based on 4 reviews.
Mon 13 January 2014
I still like Habitat. I bought a European sized bed (not from them) a while ago & have been looking for fitted sheets, & after a google search found I could... Read more...
Laura Kate S.
Mon 02 September 2013
Though the prices are often on the inflated side of expectation, I'm still a fan of Habitat. They always have a selection of sale items near the front and... Read more...
Wed 23 December 2009
Still going strong and still somehow capturing some of the original ethos. Founded in 64' by Terence Conran. Habitat was a revolution in the UK hight... Read more...
- "So many beautiful new things to shop! Our Autumn/Winter collection has arrived! http://t.co/ZXxsuUniGg http://t.co/TM1CyGJpZH" about 6 hours ago
- "@P1D Hi Paddy, I'm sorry to learn this. Can you DM your order number and I look inbto this to find out what's happened? thanks, Steph" about 7 hours ago
- "@Andy_Wilkins Hi Andy, are you following us, can't seem to send you a reply via DM?? Steph" about 8 hours ago
Still to add – coming soon
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Tuesday 30 Sep 2014 at 18:33.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Tuesday 30 Sep 2014 at 12:33.
- Time for luxury
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Tuesday 30 Sep 2014 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Tuesday 30 Sep 2014 at 00:33.
- Hottest local business today is Chelsea Farmers Market.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Monday 29 Sep 2014 at 18:34.
- Free delivery for followers at Anthropologie.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Monday 29 Sep 2014 at 12:32.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Monday 29 Sep 2014 at 06:32.