208 King's Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 5XP
Lat/Lon: 51.48765647323071, -0.16868948936462402
work 084449... 08444991144
Use this form to contact Habitat directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
Since 1964, Habitat has been challenging the way we think about our living space. Thanks to Terence Conran, a young furniture designer and restaurateur with a vision. Shop online or visit Habitat on King's Road.
|Monday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Saturday||09:30 - 18:30|
|Sunday||12:00 - 18:00|
Products & Services
Sofas, Living, Cookshop, Dining, Bed, Home, Office, Lighting, Textiles, Bath, Kids, Outdoors
Harvest is excited to unveil its new shoe lounge in partnership with footwear brand, Kate Kuba. Kate Kuba has created a boudoir-style boutique on the lower ground floor at Harvest, offering stylish and beautifully crafted shoes to complement Harvest’s elegant dress...
You’ve finally got a job! Whether it’s a part-time gig at a local cafe, or a few hours’ babysitting each week, or even a paper round, you’re finally earning your own money, Here’s some great tips to help you make...
Since February 2008, Fruitful Office has been supplying one tree for every fruit basket that it delivers. The Africa campaign works alongside the charity Ripple Africa, to provide Guava and pawpaw trees in nurseries across Malawi. Deforestation is a serious problem in...
With the UK Government changing the rules surrounding corporate fraud to hold companies themselves liable for crimes committed by their employees, it's clear that fraud is a big problem. In fact fraud in the UK is becoming increasingly sophisticated leaving...
Now King's Road shoppers can enjoy US dress brand ‘Holt – Maison de Luxe’ as Harvest brings the collections to Chelsea and the capital. HOLT is a luxury brand specialising in hand-painted dresses, brought to life by US designer Elisea...
How often do you use the internet? The answer is likely to be a lot more than you realise. In this day and age, absolutely everything can be done online. From research to shopping and paying bills to taking out insurance;...
Designer dresses are on sale with huge discounts as Harvest boutique on Kings Road clears its stock of evening wear ahead of a store restructure.Long evening dresses, prom dresses and gowns by well known designers including Jovani, Cavalli Class, Forever Unique...
A traditional hot water bottle is a vessel filled with hot water and sealed with a stopper, used primarily to provide warmth at bedtime, but it has so many other uses. Early versions contained hot coals from dying embers of...
For someone who finds themselves unemployed, finding which benefits may be available for themselves and any family members can be a confusing maze.The entitlement to benefits is decided on through a combination of personal and past situation with regards to...
During the winter, it’s important that everyone keeps warm. It’s particularly crucial though for pensioners to keep their homes heated, but often they don’t feel they have the money to spend and so won’t use extra heating and hot water...
Local review rating for Habitat. Average rating 4.5 based on 4 reviews.
Mon 13 January 2014
I still like Habitat. I bought a European sized bed (not from them) a while ago & have been looking for fitted sheets, & after a google search found I could... Read more...
Laura Kate S.
Mon 02 September 2013
Though the prices are often on the inflated side of expectation, I'm still a fan of Habitat. They always have a selection of sale items near the front and... Read more...
Wed 23 December 2009
Still going strong and still somehow capturing some of the original ethos. Founded in 64' by Terence Conran. Habitat was a revolution in the UK hight... Read more...
- "Make a batch (or 2 if you have the patience) of home-made hot cross buns with us >> http://t.co/5AEoGRo1mG" about 12 hours ago
- "#Win a tasty Easter treat from @Artisanchocolat by joining our mailing list here>> http://t.co/Pwev3kuVLd winner contacted 22.4.14" about 12 hours ago
- "It's the final weekend to enjoy up to 30% OFF ALL sofas, selected furniture, outdoor, accessories, rugs and more >> http://t.co/nx6ZD2IKEQ" about 13 hours ago
Still to add – coming soon
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 20 Apr 2014 at 00:32.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 19 Apr 2014 at 18:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 19 Apr 2014 at 12:33.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 19 Apr 2014 at 06:32.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 19 Apr 2014 at 00:32.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 18 Apr 2014 at 18:35.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 18 Apr 2014 at 12:32.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 18 Apr 2014 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 18 Apr 2014 at 00:32.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 17 Apr 2014 at 18:31.