208 King's Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 5XP
Lat/Lon: 51.48765647323071, -0.16868948936462402
work 084449... 08444991144
Use this form to contact Habitat directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
Since 1964, Habitat has been challenging the way we think about our living space. Thanks to Terence Conran, a young furniture designer and restaurateur with a vision. Shop online or visit Habitat on King's Road.
|Monday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Saturday||09:30 - 18:30|
|Sunday||12:00 - 18:00|
Products & Services
Sofas, Living, Cookshop, Dining, Bed, Home, Office, Lighting, Textiles, Bath, Kids, Outdoors
Cosmopolitan? Sex on the beach? Dry Martini? Three types of rum with a dash of pineapple, elderflower garnished with enticing lavender foam? Or possibly your taste buds just want to sip a happy hour mojito? No matter what your grog...
A worrying and extremely damaging new type of financial fraud has surfaced in the past couple of months in America, preying on those in society who are most in need. Experts are warning UK consumers to be on their guard...
The latest addition to the Chelsea dining scene, L'Oud Des Eurasie, is ready to impress a new crowd.Based a stone's throw from the Kings Road, this luxurious neighbourhood restaurant is bringing together the sensual aromas of the Middle East with...
This month all eyes are on the Kings Road as The Ivy Chelsea Garden opens just in time for spring. The all-day dining spot, which will accept as many walk-ins as possible, is the latest spin-off to the critically acclaimed...
Designed for style-savvy city-goers, Kings Road's latest offering is none other than The Handbag Clinic.Opening its first flagship store in February 2015, the concept is simple yet sophisticated - a luxury spa where handbags are repaired, restored and reinvented.A brainchild...
Set in a striking Georgian building, Zinnia is an all-day Japanese fusion restaurant and lounge located at 86 Fulham Road. Opening their doors to the public this week, the interior has been expertly reinvented to house a dedicated restaurant, ambient...
While there may be no place quite like The Wild, Wild West, Beaver Lodge is definitely the next best thing. Chelsea's latest after-dark offering comes in the form of a cabin bar and dance saloon based on places such as...
The opportunity to move to Chelsea came somewhat out of the blue as part of a job opportunity offered to my partner. Living above the pub he will run is not exactly the ‘normal’ Chelsea way but it will, nevertheless...
From sample sales to Santa's grotto, Chelsea is one of the best and brightest places to be during the winter months. While snow may not be falling just yet, there's plenty of festive fun to be had already! Here's our...
Once an all-American tradition, this year the flash sales and unrivalled discounts of Black Friday are yours for the taking! Making Boxing Day madness a thing of the past, here’s our edit of some of tomorrow’s must-visit stores.Peter JonesHosting a...
Local review rating for Habitat. Average rating 4.5 based on 4 reviews.
Mon 13 January 2014
I still like Habitat. I bought a European sized bed (not from them) a while ago & have been looking for fitted sheets, & after a google search found I could... Read more...
Laura Kate S.
Mon 02 September 2013
Though the prices are often on the inflated side of expectation, I'm still a fan of Habitat. They always have a selection of sale items near the front and... Read more...
Wed 23 December 2009
Still going strong and still somehow capturing some of the original ethos. Founded in 64' by Terence Conran. Habitat was a revolution in the UK hight... Read more...
- "All packed and ready to move? Thought not. Have a browse of our website for checklists, reminders and… https://t.co/gUhqlmpAnD" 4 days ago
- "RT @JesseLili: BLOGGED: 4 Bedroom Ideas from @HabitatUK: Boho, Graphic, Scandi, Colorblock - Help me choose? http://t.co/HvADXlypdl http://…" 4 days ago
- "Send them off in style. Shopping for students made easy. Explore: http://t.co/z23nWWRZ13 #student #studenthabitat http://t.co/A5gYMtPjGG" 5 days ago
Still to add – coming soon
- Hottest local business today is Post Office.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 01 Aug 2015 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 01 Aug 2015 at 12:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 01 Aug 2015 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 01 Aug 2015 at 00:32.
- Hottest local business today is The Phoenix.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 31 Jul 2015 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 31 Jul 2015 at 12:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 31 Jul 2015 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 31 Jul 2015 at 00:31.