208 King's Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 5XP
Lat/Lon: 51.48765647323071, -0.16868948936462402
work 084449... 08444991144
Use this form to contact Habitat directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
Since 1964, Habitat has been challenging the way we think about our living space. Thanks to Terence Conran, a young furniture designer and restaurateur with a vision. Shop online or visit Habitat on King's Road.
|Monday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Saturday||09:30 - 18:30|
|Sunday||12:00 - 18:00|
Products & Services
Sofas, Living, Cookshop, Dining, Bed, Home, Office, Lighting, Textiles, Bath, Kids, Outdoors
While there may be no place quite like The Wild, Wild West, Beaver Lodge is definitely the next best thing. Chelsea's latest after-dark offering comes in the form of a cabin bar and dance saloon based on places such as...
The opportunity to move to Chelsea came somewhat out of the blue as part of a job opportunity offered to my partner. Living above the pub he will run is not exactly the ‘normal’ Chelsea way but it will, nevertheless...
From sample sales to Santa's grotto, Chelsea is one of the best and brightest places to be during the winter months. While snow may not be falling just yet, there's plenty of festive fun to be had already! Here's our...
Once an all-American tradition, this year the flash sales and unrivalled discounts of Black Friday are yours for the taking! Making Boxing Day madness a thing of the past, here’s our edit of some of tomorrow’s must-visit stores.Peter JonesHosting a...
Celebrating 10 years in business, Ancienne Ambiance are taking the exciting leap from web to walk in this season. From the comfort of their new Chelsea-based boutique, customers will be taken on a sensual journey through the exquisite scents of...
Temperley London - a fashion power house, a firm favourite with the Duchess of Cambridge and now the latest pop-up shop on the King's Road.Stocking a special edit of the label's Fall and Winter 2014 offerings, the store will host...
Perfect for starting the festive season off in style, the British Red Cross will be transforming Kensington Town Hall into a winter wonderland! Held on the 26th November, whether it’s your baby’s first Christmas or a much-loved family tradition, a...
This party season, those in the-know will be heading to Harvest on the Kings Road. Boasting an unrivalled selection of cocktail dresses and ball gowns for over 20 years, this established Chelsea boutique has both a sought-after collection and a...
Kicking off for a new season, The University of London Symphony Orchestra is hosting an exciting programme of Shostakovich, Adams and Bernstein on 23rd November at St. Stephen’s Church in Kensington.Home to one of the leading student orchestras in the...
This month, British brand Smart Turnout launches their pop-up store on the King’s Road. The London-based menswear and accessories label, was founded by Philip Turner in 1999 following his departure from the British Army. In British horse racing each rider...
Local review rating for Habitat. Average rating 4.5 based on 4 reviews.
Mon 13 January 2014
I still like Habitat. I bought a European sized bed (not from them) a while ago & have been looking for fitted sheets, & after a google search found I could... Read more...
Laura Kate S.
Mon 02 September 2013
Though the prices are often on the inflated side of expectation, I'm still a fan of Habitat. They always have a selection of sale items near the front and... Read more...
Wed 23 December 2009
Still going strong and still somehow capturing some of the original ethos. Founded in 64' by Terence Conran. Habitat was a revolution in the UK hight... Read more...
- "Christmas delivery ends tomorrow, last chance to get your gifts sorted http://t.co/YIfBVeeF4J http://t.co/EFlODnvoUx" about 2 hours ago
- "RT @terricoulthard: Beyond in love with these giant @habitatuk intergalactic baubles #Christmas http://t.co/3nbkBQp0RM" about 4 hours ago
- "Fabulous article on colour matching your home featuring our Porto sofa and cushions. Read the article: http://t.co/HM2O8YmoMM #homify_UK" about 4 hours ago
Still to add – coming soon
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 19 Dec 2014 at 00:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 18 Dec 2014 at 18:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 18 Dec 2014 at 12:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 18 Dec 2014 at 06:31.
- New Yelp review of Beaufort House Chelsea – Brasserie & Cocktail Bar.
- New Yelp review of Beaufort House Chelsea – Private Members Club.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 18 Dec 2014 at 00:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Wednesday 17 Dec 2014 at 18:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Wednesday 17 Dec 2014 at 12:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Wednesday 17 Dec 2014 at 06:31.