208 King's Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 5XP
Lat/Lon: 51.48765647323071, -0.16868948936462402
work 084449... 08444991144
Use this form to contact Habitat directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
Since 1964, Habitat has been challenging the way we think about our living space. Thanks to Terence Conran, a young furniture designer and restaurateur with a vision. Shop online or visit Habitat on King's Road.
|Monday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Saturday||09:30 - 18:30|
|Sunday||12:00 - 18:00|
Products & Services
Sofas, Living, Cookshop, Dining, Bed, Home, Office, Lighting, Textiles, Bath, Kids, Outdoors
Designed for style-savvy city-goers, Kings Road's latest offering is none other than The Handbag Clinic.Opening its first flagship store in February 2015, the concept is simple yet sophisticated - a luxury spa where handbags are repaired, restored and reinvented.A brainchild...
Set in a striking Georgian building, Zinnia is an all-day Japanese fusion restaurant and lounge located at 86 Fulham Road. Opening their doors to the public this week, the interior has been expertly reinvented to house a dedicated restaurant, ambient...
While there may be no place quite like The Wild, Wild West, Beaver Lodge is definitely the next best thing. Chelsea's latest after-dark offering comes in the form of a cabin bar and dance saloon based on places such as...
The opportunity to move to Chelsea came somewhat out of the blue as part of a job opportunity offered to my partner. Living above the pub he will run is not exactly the ‘normal’ Chelsea way but it will, nevertheless...
From sample sales to Santa's grotto, Chelsea is one of the best and brightest places to be during the winter months. While snow may not be falling just yet, there's plenty of festive fun to be had already! Here's our...
Once an all-American tradition, this year the flash sales and unrivalled discounts of Black Friday are yours for the taking! Making Boxing Day madness a thing of the past, here’s our edit of some of tomorrow’s must-visit stores.Peter JonesHosting a...
Celebrating 10 years in business, Ancienne Ambiance are taking the exciting leap from web to walk in this season. From the comfort of their new Chelsea-based boutique, customers will be taken on a sensual journey through the exquisite scents of...
Temperley London - a fashion power house, a firm favourite with the Duchess of Cambridge and now the latest pop-up shop on the King's Road.Stocking a special edit of the label's Fall and Winter 2014 offerings, the store will host...
Perfect for starting the festive season off in style, the British Red Cross will be transforming Kensington Town Hall into a winter wonderland! Held on the 26th November, whether it’s your baby’s first Christmas or a much-loved family tradition, a...
This party season, those in the-know will be heading to Harvest on the Kings Road. Boasting an unrivalled selection of cocktail dresses and ball gowns for over 20 years, this established Chelsea boutique has both a sought-after collection and a...
Local review rating for Habitat. Average rating 4.5 based on 4 reviews.
Mon 13 January 2014
I still like Habitat. I bought a European sized bed (not from them) a while ago & have been looking for fitted sheets, & after a google search found I could... Read more...
Laura Kate S.
Mon 02 September 2013
Though the prices are often on the inflated side of expectation, I'm still a fan of Habitat. They always have a selection of sale items near the front and... Read more...
Wed 23 December 2009
Still going strong and still somehow capturing some of the original ethos. Founded in 64' by Terence Conran. Habitat was a revolution in the UK hight... Read more...
- "To celebrate the new Habitat SS15 beauty storage collection we’ve partnered with Birchbox: http://t.co/ZfNB1GZgbN http://t.co/jN5yZaLnJd" 13 minutes ago
- "Enter our Pinterest comp by uploading a #ourHabitat board and pinning your favourite Habitat products: http://t.co/GKadReqe6u" 3 days ago
- "Creating candy delights @spun_candy_ldn #sweettooth #candy http://t.co/aqwHUivx2K" 3 days ago
Still to add – coming soon
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Monday 02 Mar 2015 at 06:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Monday 02 Mar 2015 at 00:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 01 Mar 2015 at 18:30.
- New Yelp review of Pet Pavilion.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 01 Mar 2015 at 12:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 01 Mar 2015 at 06:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 01 Mar 2015 at 00:32.
- Hottest local business today is Hugo Boss.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 28 Feb 2015 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 28 Feb 2015 at 12:30.