King's Road Sporting Club
38-42 King’s Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 4UD
Lat/Lon: 51.49167137684992, -0.15978455543518066
work 020 7589... 020 7589 5418
Contact King's Road Sporting Club
Use this form to contact King's Road Sporting Club directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
This store has now closed.
|Monday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Saturday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Sunday||12:00 - 18:00|
Nike, CWX, zenzation, MBT, omgirl, Deha, Kikoy, Seafolly, Jets, Fashy, Zoggs, Aquasphere, Rohnisch, One Step Ahead, Shock Absorber, Tonic, Casall, 2XU, Ampro, Silva, Beyond Yoga, Heavyhands, FitFlop, Skins, Agoy, Yummie Tummie, Hankie Panky & Asics, Frogg Toggs, Havaianas
Products & Services
Independent sportswear retailer specialising in swimwear and fitness clothing including running and yoga. With instore brand partnerships with the likes of Nike, Snow & Rock, Fit Flop, Quicksilver, lululemon, Ergo as well as housing the largest independent swimwear department in the UK.
Perfect for starting the festive season off in style, the British Red Cross will be transforming Kensington Town Hall into a winter wonderland! Held on the 26th November, whether it’s your baby’s first Christmas or a much-loved family tradition, a...
This party season, those in the-know will be heading to Harvest on the Kings Road. Boasting an unrivalled selection of cocktail dresses and ball gowns for over 20 years, this established Chelsea boutique has both a sought-after collection and a...
Kicking off for a new season, The University of London Symphony Orchestra is hosting an exciting programme of Shostakovich, Adams and Bernstein on 23rd November at St. Stephen’s Church in Kensington.Home to one of the leading student orchestras in the...
This month, British brand Smart Turnout launches their pop-up store on the King’s Road. The London-based menswear and accessories label, was founded by Philip Turner in 1999 following his departure from the British Army. In British horse racing each rider...
Looking for Christmas gift inspiration? Look no further than Mama Brown’s! Based on the Kings Road, London’s largest pop up store is back, bigger and better than ever from November the 25th.Reinventing an old Victorian postal warehouse, guests will be...
It's no secret that Anthropologie are experts when it comes to fashion and homeware design, but did you know their creative talents expand to the world of curation?Described as a platform for artists, designers and brands who inspire the label...
A staple on the vintage scene, Frock Me! Vintage Fashion Fair has been the ultimate destination for retro finds since the 1990's. Favoured with models, fashion editors and retro enthusiasts alike, the fair has been attended by everyone from Kate...
Londoners have a lot to thank Scandinavia for: the invention of the zip, flat pack furniture and, of course, the fashion. The byword for minimalist cool, Nordic design is celebrated for its clean-cut lines and sophisticated simplicity. This month, online...
The arrival of Autumn is all about starting afresh. It's back to work, back to school and time to upgrade your wardrobe for the new season ahead. But what are the trends and how can you make them work for...
What moves people to spend the money on a luxurious designer watch? If you currently own a nice watch, I mean a really honest-to-goodness nice watch, you already know the answer to that. If you are one of the folks...
Local review rating for King's Road Sporting Club. Average rating 4.0 based on 5 reviews.
Sat 16 November 2013
This shop is best used to try clothing on but never to purchase in-store because it is completely overpriced. First, I should have known better than to buy... Read more...
Tue 26 February 2013
As s fitness instructor I spend huge part of my time in sport clubs and fitness centres. I can honestly say that this place is one of the best spots you can... Read more...
Tue 07 June 2011
I frankly don't understand sports bra. Why the heck are they so ugly and why do so few companies manage to make them look sexy? Not that I am going to... Read more...
- "3 weeks to go until we close for good. Get to the shop quickly or you'll miss some great deals." 8 months ago
- "Most NIKE at to 50% off, Strider's Edge to 50%,Under Armour to 50%, Deha from 30-50% off, selected Asics 30% off #krscclosingdown" 8 months ago
- "After 21 years it's time to say Goodbye. Another independent shop closing down thanks to increasing rents. #goodbye http://t.co/XzrbmZ58xg" 8 months ago
Still to add – coming soon
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 23 Nov 2014 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 23 Nov 2014 at 12:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 23 Nov 2014 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Sunday 23 Nov 2014 at 00:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 22 Nov 2014 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 22 Nov 2014 at 12:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 22 Nov 2014 at 06:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 22 Nov 2014 at 00:30.
- New Yelp review of Pet Pavilion.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 21 Nov 2014 at 18:31.