King's Road Sporting Club
38-42 King’s Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 4UD
Lat/Lon: 51.49167137684992, -0.15978455543518066
work 020 7589... 020 7589 5418
Contact King's Road Sporting Club
Use this form to contact King's Road Sporting Club directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
This store has now closed.
|Monday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Saturday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Sunday||12:00 - 18:00|
Nike, CWX, zenzation, MBT, omgirl, Deha, Kikoy, Seafolly, Jets, Fashy, Zoggs, Aquasphere, Rohnisch, One Step Ahead, Shock Absorber, Tonic, Casall, 2XU, Ampro, Silva, Beyond Yoga, Heavyhands, FitFlop, Skins, Agoy, Yummie Tummie, Hankie Panky & Asics, Frogg Toggs, Havaianas
Products & Services
Independent sportswear retailer specialising in swimwear and fitness clothing including running and yoga. With instore brand partnerships with the likes of Nike, Snow & Rock, Fit Flop, Quicksilver, lululemon, Ergo as well as housing the largest independent swimwear department in the UK.
Set in a striking Georgian building, Zinnia is an all-day Japanese fusion restaurant and lounge located at 86 Fulham Road. Opening their doors to the public this week, the interior has been expertly reinvented to house a dedicated restaurant, ambient...
While there may be no place quite like The Wild, Wild West, Beaver Lodge is definitely the next best thing. Chelsea's latest after-dark offering comes in the form of a cabin bar and dance saloon based on places such as...
The opportunity to move to Chelsea came somewhat out of the blue as part of a job opportunity offered to my partner. Living above the pub he will run is not exactly the ‘normal’ Chelsea way but it will, nevertheless...
From sample sales to Santa's grotto, Chelsea is one of the best and brightest places to be during the winter months. While snow may not be falling just yet, there's plenty of festive fun to be had already! Here's our...
Once an all-American tradition, this year the flash sales and unrivalled discounts of Black Friday are yours for the taking! Making Boxing Day madness a thing of the past, here’s our edit of some of tomorrow’s must-visit stores.Peter JonesHosting a...
Celebrating 10 years in business, Ancienne Ambiance are taking the exciting leap from web to walk in this season. From the comfort of their new Chelsea-based boutique, customers will be taken on a sensual journey through the exquisite scents of...
Temperley London - a fashion power house, a firm favourite with the Duchess of Cambridge and now the latest pop-up shop on the King's Road.Stocking a special edit of the label's Fall and Winter 2014 offerings, the store will host...
Perfect for starting the festive season off in style, the British Red Cross will be transforming Kensington Town Hall into a winter wonderland! Held on the 26th November, whether it’s your baby’s first Christmas or a much-loved family tradition, a...
This party season, those in the-know will be heading to Harvest on the Kings Road. Boasting an unrivalled selection of cocktail dresses and ball gowns for over 20 years, this established Chelsea boutique has both a sought-after collection and a...
Kicking off for a new season, The University of London Symphony Orchestra is hosting an exciting programme of Shostakovich, Adams and Bernstein on 23rd November at St. Stephen’s Church in Kensington.Home to one of the leading student orchestras in the...
Local review rating for King's Road Sporting Club. Average rating 4.0 based on 5 reviews.
Sat 16 November 2013
This shop is best used to try clothing on but never to purchase in-store because it is completely overpriced. First, I should have known better than to buy... Read more...
Tue 26 February 2013
As s fitness instructor I spend huge part of my time in sport clubs and fitness centres. I can honestly say that this place is one of the best spots you can... Read more...
Tue 07 June 2011
I frankly don't understand sports bra. Why the heck are they so ugly and why do so few companies manage to make them look sexy? Not that I am going to... Read more...
- "3 weeks to go until we close for good. Get to the shop quickly or you'll miss some great deals." 10 months ago
- "Most NIKE at to 50% off, Strider's Edge to 50%,Under Armour to 50%, Deha from 30-50% off, selected Asics 30% off #krscclosingdown" 10 months ago
- "After 21 years it's time to say Goodbye. Another independent shop closing down thanks to increasing rents. #goodbye http://t.co/XzrbmZ58xg" 10 months ago
Still to add – coming soon
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 24 Jan 2015 at 18:30.
- New Yelp review of Big Easy.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 24 Jan 2015 at 12:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 24 Jan 2015 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Saturday 24 Jan 2015 at 00:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 23 Jan 2015 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 23 Jan 2015 at 12:31.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 23 Jan 2015 at 06:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Friday 23 Jan 2015 at 00:30.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 22 Jan 2015 at 18:30.