King's Road Sporting Club
38-42 King’s Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 4UD
Lat/Lon: 51.49167137684992, -0.15978455543518066
work 020 7589... 020 7589 5418
Contact King's Road Sporting Club
Use this form to contact King's Road Sporting Club directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
This store has now closed.
|Monday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Saturday||10:00 - 18:30|
|Sunday||12:00 - 18:00|
Nike, CWX, zenzation, MBT, omgirl, Deha, Kikoy, Seafolly, Jets, Fashy, Zoggs, Aquasphere, Rohnisch, One Step Ahead, Shock Absorber, Tonic, Casall, 2XU, Ampro, Silva, Beyond Yoga, Heavyhands, FitFlop, Skins, Agoy, Yummie Tummie, Hankie Panky & Asics, Frogg Toggs, Havaianas
Products & Services
Independent sportswear retailer specialising in swimwear and fitness clothing including running and yoga. With instore brand partnerships with the likes of Nike, Snow & Rock, Fit Flop, Quicksilver, lululemon, Ergo as well as housing the largest independent swimwear department in the UK.
The internet is a fantastic resource for children, allowing them to complete research, learn new skills and interact with friends. However, the internet also offers the perfect anonymity for predators. Familiarising yourself with online grooming and the dangers it poses...
Reebok arrive in Chelsea on Saturday 7th June, ready to empower people to live a fit and healthy lifestyle with its first ever FitHub. The Reebok FitHub stores aim to bring the community together via a different, challenging and rewarding...
Harvest is excited to unveil its new shoe lounge in partnership with footwear brand, Kate Kuba. Kate Kuba has created a boudoir-style boutique on the lower ground floor at Harvest, offering stylish and beautifully crafted shoes to complement Harvest’s elegant dress...
You’ve finally got a job! Whether it’s a part-time gig at a local cafe, or a few hours’ babysitting each week, or even a paper round, you’re finally earning your own money, Here’s some great tips to help you make...
Since February 2008, Fruitful Office has been supplying one tree for every fruit basket that it delivers. The Africa campaign works alongside the charity Ripple Africa, to provide Guava and pawpaw trees in nurseries across Malawi. Deforestation is a serious problem in...
With the UK Government changing the rules surrounding corporate fraud to hold companies themselves liable for crimes committed by their employees, it's clear that fraud is a big problem. In fact fraud in the UK is becoming increasingly sophisticated leaving...
Now King's Road shoppers can enjoy US dress brand ‘Holt – Maison de Luxe’ as Harvest brings the collections to Chelsea and the capital. HOLT is a luxury brand specialising in hand-painted dresses, brought to life by US designer Elisea...
How often do you use the internet? The answer is likely to be a lot more than you realise. In this day and age, absolutely everything can be done online. From research to shopping and paying bills to taking out insurance;...
Designer dresses are on sale with huge discounts as Harvest boutique on Kings Road clears its stock of evening wear ahead of a store restructure.Long evening dresses, prom dresses and gowns by well known designers including Jovani, Cavalli Class, Forever Unique...
A traditional hot water bottle is a vessel filled with hot water and sealed with a stopper, used primarily to provide warmth at bedtime, but it has so many other uses. Early versions contained hot coals from dying embers of...
Local review rating for King's Road Sporting Club. Average rating 4.0 based on 5 reviews.
Sat 16 November 2013
This shop is best used to try clothing on but never to purchase in-store because it is completely overpriced. First, I should have known better than to buy... Read more...
Tue 26 February 2013
As s fitness instructor I spend huge part of my time in sport clubs and fitness centres. I can honestly say that this place is one of the best spots you can... Read more...
Tue 07 June 2011
I frankly don't understand sports bra. Why the heck are they so ugly and why do so few companies manage to make them look sexy? Not that I am going to... Read more...
- "3 weeks to go until we close for good. Get to the shop quickly or you'll miss some great deals." 4 months ago
- "Most NIKE at to 50% off, Strider's Edge to 50%,Under Armour to 50%, Deha from 30-50% off, selected Asics 30% off #krscclosingdown" 4 months ago
- "After 21 years it's time to say Goodbye. Another independent shop closing down thanks to increasing rents. #goodbye http://t.co/XzrbmZ58xg" 4 months ago
Still to add – coming soon
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 31 Jul 2014 at 18:35.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 31 Jul 2014 at 12:34.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 31 Jul 2014 at 06:36.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Thursday 31 Jul 2014 at 00:33.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Wednesday 30 Jul 2014 at 18:53.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Wednesday 30 Jul 2014 at 12:34.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Wednesday 30 Jul 2014 at 06:34.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Wednesday 30 Jul 2014 at 00:34.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Tuesday 29 Jul 2014 at 18:34.
- Weather forecast for Chelsea, London on Tuesday 29 Jul 2014 at 12:35.