London is one of the greatest cities to visit for a weekend away with the family or friends, and with so much to do and see one day is surely not enough. One borough that is visited daily for its entertainment, retail therapy, art and culture and noted restaurants is Chelsea. So, if you are visiting this marvellous London borough with the family or group of friends, it might be worth renting a serviced apartment in the area.
Why choose serviced accommodation?
There are many advantages to renting a serviced apartment during your stay in London, and here are just a few to consider.
1. For a family or group of friends, it can be lighter on the wallet. Everyone is under one roof and all together without the need to pay per room. One price is all you’ll pay and it’s up to you if you want to split the cost between group members.
2. It’s a home away from home. Many of the amenities you have at home are provided for: a living area, satellite TV, Internet, bedrooms, bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
3. As everyone is all together in one apartment and not separated into different rooms, renting a serviced apartment can be a lot more sociable. You can all cook together, lounge around watching TV and eat together.
4. It’s not a necessity to eat out every night. This is a great money saving measure. As serviced accommodation comes complete with a fully fitted kitchen, you’re provided with most of the utensils required to serve up a home cooked meal. Many apartments are situated in close proximity to a supermarket or food hall, which makes home cooking even more convenient.
5. Perfect for children. If your children are scared of the dark and often visit you at the crack of dawn, you need not worry about their safety. The thought of your children locking themselves out of the room and finding their way down the corridor to your room is kept at bay. Each apartment is secure hence no need to lock individual bedrooms.
6. Caters for large and small groups. Whether you’re staying alone, as a couple, in a large group or as a family you’re sure to find the right apartment for you. When renting with Refresh Accommodation
you can choose from a studio, one, two, three or four bedroom apartments.